I was tagged by the wonderfulto do the 30 Song Challenge. (Definitely go check out her blog, it’s fantastic!) Thank you for tagging me! 😀
-Thank the person who tagged you
-Answer the questions
-Tag five other people
1. Your favorite song
Ugh, how am I supposed to pick my favorite song?? I guess I’ll just say that at the moment, my two favorites are New Year’s Eve by MO and How I Want Ya by Hudson Thames
2. Your least favorite song
Haha, I have a lot of them…I guess I’ll just say any generic, bland/inappropriate song.
3. A song that makes you happy
Be My Forever by Christina Perri ft. Ed Sheeran
4. A song that makes you sad
Bumper Cars by Alex & Sierra
5. A song that reminds you of someone
I See Fire by Ed Sheeran
6. A song that reminds you of somewhere
The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd
7. A song that reminds you of a certain event
Runaway (U & I) by Galantis
8. A song that you know all the words to
Um, pretty much almost all the songs I listen to? XD
9. A song that you can dance to
I Luh God by Erica Campbell
10. A song that makes you fall asleep
Hmm…I guess I would say Photograph by Ed Sheeran. It wouldn’t make me fall asleep out of boredom or anything, but because it’s so peaceful and calming.
11. A song from your favorite band
Roots by Imagine Dragons!! Definitely my favorite of theirs at the moment. Go listen to it!!
12. A song from a band you hate
Umm…can’t think of anything. I don’t listen to music from bands I hate, so I don’t really have one.
13. A song that’s a guilty pleasure
Anything TS. (If you love her sorry (well not really) haha)
14. A song that no one would expect you to love
Hmm…I guess that I like to listen to a lot of Christian rap? I love Lecrae and his music.
15. A song that describes you
Umm…my mind is drawing a blank. I guess I’ll say Ribs by Lorde.
16. A song that you used to love but now hate
Pretty much any song I used to listen to on repeat, but now am sick of.
17. A song that you hear often on the radio
Pretty much an overplayed pop/Christian song.
18. A song that you wish you heard on the radio
Roots, Gold…more of Imagine Dragons’s music. Please?
19. A song from your favorite album
Ah, so many! Polaroid by Imagine Dragons, and Still that Girl by Britt Nicole
20. A song that you listen to when you’re angry
King of Anything by Sara Bareilles and anything Lecrae.
21. A song that you listen to when you’re happy
War Paint (Young Bombs Remix) by Fletcher
22. A song that you listen to when you’re sad
The Sun is Rising by Britt Nicole
23. A song that you want to play at your wedding
Set Me on Fire by Bella Ferraro and Warriors by Imagine Dragons just because, you know, that’d be cool.
24. A song that you want to play at your funeral
25. A song that makes you laugh
Sorry by Justin Beiber. Haha sorry.
26. A song that you can play on an instrument
There’s a lot, but one of my favorites is The Happy Farmer by Schuman
27. A song you wish you could play
I really wanna learn some of Debussy! I also REALLY want to learn how to play I see Fire by Ed Sheeran
28. A song in a foreign language that you like
Papoutai by Stromae
29. A song from your childhood
So many…I can’t really think of one though.
30. Your favorite song at this time last year
Haha, I have no idea…
Well, that was it!
Now on to the nominations…(sorry if you’ve been nominated already!)
Thanks for reading! 🙂 Do you like any of these songs? (Or share my love for Imagine Dragons haha?)